Shaak Ti was a female Togruta Jedi Master, hailing from the planet Shili, serving the Galactic Republic as a member of the Jedi Order in the final decades of the Republic Classic era. Joining the Jedi High Council in the years before the Clone Wars, she took up the ranks of General within the Grand Army of the Republic and was tasked with the oversight of clone trooper training on the ocean world Kamino.
1. Full floor-length full dark brick red skirt. Fabric must be either finely pleated or be of a crinkle fabric with a pleated look.
2. Long sleeved dark brown top with lower-cut neckline.
3. Golden/Tan thin tabard/neck scarf (describe by Trisha Biggar as silk seersucker hanging tabs) with circle print or made from a highly textured/ scrubby fabric. Should extend down to about knee-length.
4. Brown belt with bronze rectangle buckle.
5. Accurate calf length leather/leather like tabard/skirt panel. If leather, can be hand tooled and painted. If leather-like fabric is used, it would need to be painted with the accurate design and could be shaded to give the appearance of tooling.
6. Accurate and proportional Lekku/headpiece with head and face jewelry.
7. Nails must be painted silver, silver with a black stripe or all black.
8. Dark brown Jedi robe. Front of robe does not reach floor and curtains down.
9. Orange-red and white accurate paint on face, neck, chest, and hands.
10. Lightsaber – no toys – if bladed, the blade color must be blue.
11. Footwear is barely seen as skirt touches the ground, but should be a smooth toed brown boot/shoe.