Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
Padmé Naberrie of Naboo was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and the sister of Sola Naberrie. Later in her life, Amidala became the secret wife of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and the mother of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo, two of the most important figures in Galactic history. She was also the grandmother of Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo, as well as Ben Skywalker. This relationship made her great-grandmother of Allana Solo, Jacen Solo’s daughter, and an ancestor of Nat, Kol, Cade Skywalker, and Ania Solo.
Amidala was the democratically elected Queen of Naboo before representing the Chommell sector as a Senator in the Galactic Senate. As Queen of Naboo, Amidala fought bravely to liberate her people during the Trade Federation’s invasion in 32 BBY, thus becoming one of the most respected political figures in the galaxy. In 22 BBY, following the Military Creation Act, Anakin Skywalker was assigned to protect her, and following the Battle of Geonosis, the two secretly married on Naboo after the pair fell in love.
1. Full floor-length underskirt and fitted bodice of an iridescent red-gold/bronze silk or silk-like fabric, and long fitted sleeves of a sheer crisp netting or organza in a flesh tone color. The bodice, sleeves and skirt have an overlay of thick heavy matte lace in an uneven, spider-web like pattern. The skirt should have some structure and not be limp.
2. Full floor-length overskirt and moderate train of black velvet or velveteen, with large and small Naboo symbols in a red-gold/bronze color along the hem and up the center back of the skirt. No panne velvet.
3. Semi-fitted, long coat of a black matte fabric with an all-over cone-like texture that has some body and structure (medium-weight wools and velvets/velveteens are suggested). The coat have a deep V-neckline to the waist both front and back, elbow-length full sleeves lined in the iridescent red-gold/bronze silk or silk-like fabric, and asymmetrical hems reaching to mid-calf. The center back of the coat has a long, wide strip of black satin and lace appliqué encrusted in black seed beads and sequins.
4. Full fitted cowl of a black matte silk or silk-like fluid fabric that encircles the face closely with draping that reaches the waist at the back. The covers an inner structure to which two red half egg shapes covered in thick “drizzled” gold filigree, one over each ear and a very tall full plumage of black ostrich feathers at the crown of the head. At the forehead is a small chain of ruby rhinestones with a small inverted triangle of ruby rhinestones. The cowl is also very sparsely dotted with tiny ruby rhinestones at the top of the head and temples. The hair should be completely covered by the cowl.
5. Low-heeled coordinating tailored pumps or flats.
6. White make-up on the face, neck and hands (must not be splotchy or uneven). A red upper lip and a white lower lip with a red strip down the center, with a red dot on each cheek centered beneath each eye.