Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
Padmé Naberrie of Naboo was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and the sister of Sola Naberrie. Later in her life, Amidala became the secret wife of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and the mother of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo, two of the most important figures in Galactic history. She was also the grandmother of Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo, as well as Ben Skywalker. This relationship made her great-grandmother of Allana Solo, Jacen Solo’s daughter, and an ancestor of Nat, Kol, Cade Skywalker, and Ania Solo.
Amidala was the democratically elected Queen of Naboo before representing the Chommell sector as a Senator in the Galactic Senate. As Queen of Naboo, Amidala fought bravely to liberate her people during the Trade Federation’s invasion in 32 BBY, thus becoming one of the most respected political figures in the galaxy. In 22 BBY, following the Military Creation Act, Anakin Skywalker was assigned to protect her, and following the Battle of Geonosis, the two secretly married on Naboo after the pair fell in love.
1. Sleeveless tunic with a small V-neckline, a tall, round folded collar, fitted inverted V empire-waist bodice and a full flared skirt extending to nearly mid-thigh of a sandy taupe or mushroom suede or suedecloth. Costumer should appear pregnant.
2. Long fitted opera length gauntlets that extend to the knuckles of a sandy taupe or mushroom suede or suedecloth. On the upper left gauntlet is a Naboo symbol in medium brown. The symbol may be embroidered or finely painted.
3. Small burnished gold Art Nouveau-like floral filigree pin at the center front V-neck point.
4. Cross-shaped harness of narrow belting in dark brown leather or faux leather; the belting crosses both in front and in back.
5. Large triangular burnished gold Art Nouveau-like floral filigree buckle attached to the center of the front harness cross.
6. Fitted leggings of a beige or tan matte knit fabric with a seam down the center front and center back of each leg (total of four seams).
7. Low-heeled, riding style plain dark brown suede or faux suede boots. Zippers must be hidden.
8. Hair is parted in the center and pulled to the nape of the neck; portions of the hair are coiled into two large buns while the remainder is woven into a long braid tied off with a narrow length of dark brown leather strip. Natural-occurring hair colors only, no bangs.