CHARACTER DESCRIPTION Leia Organa Solo (born Leia Amidala Skywalker) was, at various stages of her life, a politician, revolutionary, and Jedi Knight of the New Jedi Order. The daughter of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and Senator Padmé Amidala of Naboo, Leia was the younger twin sister of Luke Skywalker, and, shortly after her birth, she became the adopted daughter of Bail Organa and Queen Breha of Alderaan, making her a Princess of Alderaan. An accomplished Senator, Leia Organa was most famous for her strong leadership during the Galactic Civil War and other subsequent galactic conflicts, making her one of the galaxy’s greatest heroes. (Source Wookieepedia)
1. Burgundy or maroon-colored tunic in a non-shiny fabric that falls to mid-thigh. Fitted sleeves end in rounded point just past the wrist. Neckline and wrists have copper metallic trim.
2. Loose harem pants with fitted ankles the same fabric as the tunic.
3. Diamond-shaped stiff belt covered in same fabric as tunic and pants.
4. Off-white cloak in a non-shiny fabric with a padded yoke with standing collar and metallic copper trim, along with a sheer non-shiny lining the same color as the tunic and pants and a copper metallic trim. The off-white fabric of the cloak is decorated in a stylized, paisley-like pattern filled with a “fish scales” design complete with rosettes of varying sizes at the waistline and hem in shades of yellow, pink, burgundy, and brown.
5. Flat shoes dyed to match color of tunic/pants.
6. Hair is pulled back into bun at the crown of the head with two thick looped braids hanging from the bun. Naturally-occurring hair color only; no bangs.