Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
Endor Gunner – These gunners accompanied Han Solo, Leia and Chewbacca to the forest moon of Endor in order to destroy the shield generator that was protecting the second Death Star thereby allowing the Rebel Fleet to destroy it. The gunners were caught in a trap set forth by the Emperor but managed to overcome the odds and complete the mission.
1. Gray or tan jumpsuit with 4 leg pockets in front and a tabbed closure collar and tabbed closure on sleeves.
Gray jumpsuit with regular buttoned up pointed collar and 4 leg pockets in front.
2. Olive drab military style canvas/strapping belt
3. At least 2 olive drab pouches
4. Endor capped sleeved vest with quilted portion on upper right and slash pockets.
5. Rank badge
6. short gloves (tan, brown, or deerskin)
7. Tan gaiters with a seam down the front, siver strapping at top, and small black triangle to the inner part of gaiters.
8. Black round toe boots or shoes
2. Weathering on capped sleeved vest
3. Endor headgear
PLEASE NOTE: The costume standards are a guide, yet are not an all inclusive outline of required elements. The judges will be looking for quality of workmanship, accurate execution and use of materials in addition to these general standards check lists. If you have a question about fabrics, colors, and parts choices for your build please contact the LCJs for your category about parts/materials you are considering before you start your build. (LCJ listing here)