Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
Sharad Hett was a powerful male Human Jedi Knight who lived during the decades of relative peace prior to the Invasion of Naboo. A heroic and legendary figure in the pre-Clone Wars Galactic Republic, Hett was well known throughout the ranks of Jedi Order. He eventually grew weary of his fame and, after a disaster that destroyed his homeworld and killed his family, exiled himself to Tatooine, where he became the warlord of a tribe of Tusken Raiders.
He sired a son, A’Sharad Hett, in this period, and continued to lead the Tuskens until the Jedi sent a representative to retrieve him—Ki-Adi-Mundi. During a war between the Tuskens and the Hutts of Tatooine, Sharad Hett was killed by Aurra Sing. Honoring the Jedi’s final wish, Ki-Adi-Mundi took A’Sharad back to Coruscant as his Padawan. Many decades after Sharad’s death, A’Sharad would fall to the dark side and become the infamous Darth Krayt, ruler of the One Sith.
1. Mask/Helmet – Traditional Tusken helmet with 4 or 6 spikes, weathered cloth wraps, leather snout, eye stalks, nose pick, blood spitters. Eye stalks must have red lenses at opening.
2. Tunic – Weathered blue (should be shades close to dodgerblue4 #104E8B). The sleeves (3/4 sleeves) and neckband should be hemmed while the bottom is tattered.
3. Neck wrap – should be the same color as the helmet wraps and tucks into the tunic.
4. Pants – weathered dark khaki pants
5. Arm wraps – should be visible and wrap past the hem of the sleeves and not let any skin show. Wraps should be weathered.
6. Gloves – weathered tan gloves
7. Leg wraps/foot wear – Leg wraps must go ¾ way up calf. Either a boot or a shoe can be used and must be wrapped. If a shoe is used the leg wrap must blend into the shoe and not let skin show.
8. Bandoleers/Ammo belt/Rebreather – 2 Enfield style bandoleers are worn cross-chest style. Bandoleer coming over the right shoulder has two silver cylinders that are connected by a U-shaped coupling forming a rebreather above the pouches. Ammo belt is worn around the waist with a total of 8 ammo boxes which may be worn 3 in front/5 in back or 4 and 4.
9. Lightsaber – non-toy lightsaber (if bladed blade must be red)
Lightsaber – Sharad Hett’s lightsaber
Gaffi – either a traditional gaffi stick or Sharad Hett’s gaffi with Krayt Dragon Claw at the end.
Tabards – costume may include tabards that are the same color as the tunic and are weathered and tattered on the bottom edge.
Arm wraps – may be worn on the outside of sleeve and up to the elbow