Palpatine, also known as Darth Sidious, was a Force-sensitive Human male who served as the last Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic and the first Emperor of the Galactic Empire. A Dark Lord of the Sith in the Order of the Sith Lords, recorded by history as the most powerful who had ever lived, his entire life was the culmination of a thousand-year plan to overthrow the Republic and the Jedi Order from within.
- Ankle-length coat of a greenish-blue basketweave-like heavy textured fabric with dark green velvet yoke, cap sleeves and large box pleat in back, trimmed in dark green velvet cord. Coat has lightly-padded crinkled dark gray or dark mud brown fabric neck band with a V-point in front and in back with center front of the coat rolled open to reveal the bluish-green underside/lining and the waistcoat beneath, joined by two chevrons of dark green velvet.
- Leg o’ mutton sleeves are also of a greenish-blue basketweave-like heavy textured fabric with dark green velvet cord detail, peeled open to reveal a section of bluish-green underside/lining fabric.
- Padded dickey of blue ribbed fabric with a wide collar that ends in a V-shape both in front and in back, trimmed in black metallic cord.
- Waistcoat of bluish-green ribbed fabric ending at a point below the waist with long sleeves and a set of 10 faux floral “buttons” made of green and gold cord with a green stone in the middle.
- Dark gray or dark mud brown tailored pants.
- Black knee-high tailored boots.
- Hair must be shorn above the collar and appropriately styled; naturally occurring hair colors only.
- Floor-length senate robe of a blue textured velvet with a pale gold block print. Robe is gathered at the shoulders, has a deep V split in the back with a length of the velvet draping from each shoulder, and is held closed at the front waist by a large round gold brooch with a round green stone in the center.
Revised October 21, 2012