Bail Prestor Organa was a Human male who served as the First Chairman and Viceroy of Alderaan, and served in the Galactic Senate as the Senator of the Alderaan sector from 32 BBY to 19 BBY. Subsequently, he was Senator of the Alderaan sector of the Imperial Senate from 19 BBY to 1 BBY. He was Princess Leia Organa’s adoptive father and a friend of Jedi Masters Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda and Rahm Kota. He was married to Queen Breha Organa of Alderaan and was, as Prince Consort, head of the royal house and ruler of Alderaan. One of the main founders of the Rebel Alliance, he was killed when the Death Star obliterated Alderaan. In the Alliance and its successor states, the New Republic and Galactic Federation of Free Alliances, he was respected as a martyr who died for his cause.
- Medium gray tailored hip-length jacket with a tall, standing collar and 2” wide epaulettes, long sleeves ending below the wrist with plain contoured cuffs that extend to mid-forearms, each ending in a soft point on the outside of the arm. The jacket has medium gray leather or leather-like piping in the side front, side back and sleeve seams and the collar also has a set of long, plain silver strips with a thin beveled edge attached as “pips” on either side of the collar’s center front (the strips should not extend past the epaulettes).
- Medium gray tailored pants.
- Dark gray wide belt with a rectangular, convex decorative silver buckle with the symbol of Alderaan inset in the center and flanked by convex silver triangles, one pointing to the right and one to the left.
- Knee-high black leather or leather-like boots with a wide half strap over the front of each ankle.
- Hair must be shorn above the collar with a thin mustache and closely trimmed goatee; naturally-occurring hair colors only.
Revised October 21, 2012