The Senate Guard, sometimes called the Blue Guard and, prior to 22 BBY, informally known as the Coruscant Guard, was a law enforcement agency of the Galactic Republic.
1. Screen accurate blue helmet with two Roman-like black plumes placed at a V-shaped angle and open face (no visor). Helmet color should match outer robe color.
2. Royal or dusty blue ankle length velvet or velvet-like ”sleeved” outer robe (no crushed or panne velvet) with a slit for each arm and a blue lining a shade lighter than the outer robe.
3. Blue shirt or tunic and pants or long sleeved coveralls in a shade lighter than the outer robe.
4. Blue fitted gloves that match outer robe (black is acceptable but not preferred). Gloves should be worn under the sleeves of shirt/coverall.
5. Black at least calf high leather or pleather boots, no rubber boots. Pants may be tucked or untucked into boots.
6. Senate Rifle or Force Pike.
- Grayish blue inner robe. Blue should be lighter than outer robe.