Padmé Naberrie of Naboo was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and the sister of Sola Naberrie. Later in her life, Amidala became the secret wife of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and the mother of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo, two of the most important figures in Galactic history. She was also the grandmother of Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo, as well as Ben Skywalker. This relationship made her great-grandmother of Allana Solo, Jacen Solo’s daughter, and an ancestor of Nat, Kol, Cade Skywalker, and Ania Solo.
Amidala was the democratically elected Queen of Naboo before representing the Chommell sector as a Senator in the Galactic Senate. As Queen of Naboo, Amidala fought bravely to liberate her people during the Trade Federation’s invasion in 32 BBY, thus becoming one of the most respected political figures in the galaxy. In 22 BBY, following the Military Creation Act, Anakin Skywalker was assigned to protect her, and following the Battle of Geonosis, the two secretly married on Naboo after the pair fell in love.
1. Full flared underskirt and small train of an inky dark purple matte crinkled fabric; the skirt should have some structure and not be limp.
2. Long coat with a fitted bodice and a tall mandarin collar with a long V-shaped Elizabethan-like stomacher, along with long full pointed sleeves and pointed hems that reach to the underskirt’s hem. The coat is of a deep purple velvet or velvet-like fabric with a sheer all-over pattern similar to Naboo symbols painted or color-etched on the velvet; the sleeves and skirt hems are edged in a purple silk or silk-like piping. No panne velvet. The shoulder seams have velvet-covered buttons all the way to the top of the collar. The sleeves are open to the shoulder but tacked closed at the elbow to allow the middle sleeves to show through. The coat is lined in a dark charcoal satin fabric.
3. Large full middle sleeves in a warm purple satin, shaped to peel back to reveal the undersleeves beneath.
4. Knuckle-length fitted sleeves in an inky dark purple matte pin-tucked fabric.
5. Hair is gathered away from the face with two round hair coils at the crown of the head; the coils should be stiff enough to stand on their own. Across the forehead is a gold diadem of an Egyptian style with a Naboo symbol in the center. Descending from the diadem at the temples are two pointed, teardrop-shaped padded hair forms encased in iridescent pink/purple cross-dye chiffon, and cross-wrapped in a dark purple narrow beaded trim. An additional long, wide veil of iridescent pink/purple cross-dye chiffon is attached to the top of diadem and covers the head and hair coils completely, descending down the back. Each corner of the veil has an appliqué of iridescent pink/purple seed beads in the same symbol as used in the coat. Naturally-occurring hair color only; no bangs.
6. Low-heeled coordinating tailored pumps or flats.
7. White make-up on the face and neck (must not be splotchy or uneven). A red upper lip and a white lower lip with a red strip down the center, with a red dot on each cheek centered beneath each eye. The nails are paint with white polish.