Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
Padmé Naberrie of Naboo was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and the sister of Sola Naberrie. Later in her life, Amidala became the secret wife of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and the mother of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo, two of the most important figures in Galactic history. She was also the grandmother of Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo, as well as Ben Skywalker. This relationship made her great-grandmother of Allana Solo, Jacen Solo’s daughter, and an ancestor of Nat, Kol, Cade Skywalker, and Ania Solo.
Amidala was the democratically elected Queen of Naboo before representing the Chommell sector as a Senator in the Galactic Senate. As Queen of Naboo, Amidala fought bravely to liberate her people during the Trade Federation’s invasion in 32 BBY, thus becoming one of the most respected political figures in the galaxy. In 22 BBY, following the Military Creation Act, Anakin Skywalker was assigned to protect her, and following the Battle of Geonosis, the two secretly married on Naboo after the pair fell in love.
1. A-line, floor-length fitted gown of an ivory duchess silk or silk-like satin (should be a soft sheen, not shiny) with a low scoop neckline and a long satin tabard shaped like a large tie painted lightly with one small and one large Naboo symbol in graduated shades of cream, light rose pink and light golden yellow, outline in medium gray. The gown also has knuckle-length fitted sleeves of an ivory sheer crinkled chiffon or gauze.
2. Full floor-length cloak with a modest train of an ivory silk or silk-like fabric covered thickly with large petals of sheer crinkled chiffon or gauze dyed with sheer touches of cream, light rose pink and pale golden yellow. The cloak is lined in an ivory matte fabric.
3. Large round whisk with spokes like an umbrella covered in two layers of a sheer ivory matte crinkled organza fabric, edged with silver abstract bird-like decorative spoke tips and is decorated with a sparkling silver trailing scroll vine pattern embroidered or finely painted along the spokes. The whisk is attached to the back of the cloak at the shoulder, and should be very firm, not limp.
4. Low-heeled embroidered tailored shoes or pumps in ivory.
5. Hair is pulled back into a ponytail with 5 sections folded into a circle of “bows”, secured with silver metallic bands. A net-like, triangular white rhinestone diadem is draped over the forehead secured to the hair by three delicate silver chains on either side. No bangs. Naturally-occurring hair colors only.
6. White make-up on the face, neck and hands (must not be splotchy or uneven). A red upper lip and a white lower lip with a red strip down the center, with a red dot on each cheek centered beneath each eye.