Padmé Naberrie of Naboo was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and the sister of Sola Naberrie. Later in her life, Amidala became the secret wife of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and the mother of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo, two of the most important figures in Galactic history. She was also the grandmother of Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo, as well as Ben Skywalker. This relationship made her great-grandmother of Allana Solo, Jacen Solo’s daughter, and an ancestor of Nat, Kol, Cade Skywalker, and Ania Solo.
Amidala was the democratically elected Queen of Naboo before representing the Chommell sector as a Senator in the Galactic Senate. As Queen of Naboo, Amidala fought bravely to liberate her people during the Trade Federation’s invasion in 32 BBY, thus becoming one of the most respected political figures in the galaxy. In 22 BBY, following the Military Creation Act, Anakin Skywalker was assigned to protect her, and following the Battle of Geonosis, the two secretly married on Naboo after the pair fell in love.
1. Sleeveless, floor-length gown with a finely smocked bodice and very full skirt in a blue/aqua semi-iridescent crinkled fabric. The top center front is decorated with a short silver chain of blue crystal faceted stones with a blue faceted crystal teardrop in the center. Costumer should appear pregnant.
2. Open, floor-length full cloak of a velvet or velvet-like fabric with a watery wave pattern in shades of blue, sea green and aqua. The cloak is dusted with blue, sea green and aqua iridescent sequins and has flat, wide collar encrusted in blue, sea green and aqua iridescent sequins, with narrow velvet bands of these sequins descending from the collar on either side.
3. Low heeled coordinating tailored pumps or flats.
4. Hair is worn down in full loose curls with tiny white and yellow flowers and curled strands of thin silken ribbons in shades of blue and aqua dotted about. Naturally-occurring hair colors only; no bangs.
5. Carved japor snippet on a delicate silver chain.
Flats in a blue leather or faux leather with a floral appliqué of white, blue, sea green and lavender iridescent sequins on white netting.