Padmé Naberrie of Naboo was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and the sister of Sola Naberrie. Later in her life, Amidala became the secret wife of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and the mother of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo, two of the most important figures in Galactic history. She was also the grandmother of Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo, as well as Ben Skywalker. This relationship made her great-grandmother of Allana Solo, Jacen Solo’s daughter, and an ancestor of Nat, Kol, Cade Skywalker, and Ania Solo.
Amidala was the democratically elected Queen of Naboo before representing the Chommell sector as a Senator in the Galactic Senate. As Queen of Naboo, Amidala fought bravely to liberate her people during the Trade Federation’s invasion in 32 BBY, thus becoming one of the most respected political figures in the galaxy. In 22 BBY, following the Military Creation Act, Anakin Skywalker was assigned to protect her, and following the Battle of Geonosis, the two secretly married on Naboo after the pair fell in love.
1. Floor-length gown with a fitted bodice, mock turtleneck, inverted V empire waist, full skirt and long, fitted sleeves of a matte fabric with a dense matte lace in dark navy or black. Skirt is pleated at the back waist for fullness. Costumer should appear pregnant.
2. Collar is rimmed with a line of black jet bead with a short fringe of black jet beads at the center front.
3. Empire waist is trimmed five very large faceted black jet stones, each rimmed with a narrow line of small black jet beads, laid at the center front and arranged to each side seam. Several chains of black jet beads connect these five stones, with a long fringe of black jet beads descending from the center front stone.
4. Low heeled coordinating tailored pumps or flats.
5. Hair is long and curled in loose spirals with two front sections pulled back from the face, twisted lightly and pinned to the crown of the head. Naturally occurring hair colors only.
Very large triangular shaped shawl with long tails in a very dense, mantilla-like black lace. The center front edges are trimmed with a narrow line of tiny black beads/sequins, and each front tail has a moderate fringe of black jet beads.