Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
Padmé Naberrie of Naboo was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and the sister of Sola Naberrie. Later in her life, Amidala became the secret wife of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and the mother of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo, two of the most important figures in Galactic history. She was also the grandmother of Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo, as well as Ben Skywalker. This relationship made her great-grandmother of Allana Solo, Jacen Solo’s daughter, and an ancestor of Nat, Kol, Cade Skywalker, and Ania Solo.
Amidala was the democratically elected Queen of Naboo before representing the Chommell sector as a Senator in the Galactic Senate. As Queen of Naboo, Amidala fought bravely to liberate her people during the Trade Federation’s invasion in 32 BBY, thus becoming one of the most respected political figures in the galaxy. In 22 BBY, following the Military Creation Act, Anakin Skywalker was assigned to protect her, and following the Battle of Geonosis, the two secretly married on Naboo after the pair fell in love.
1. Full floor-length bias-cut chemise with a full skirt and fitted empire waist bodice of a light purple silk or silk-like charmeuse with a delicate medium purple lace overlay. The gown is probably sleeveless and has spaghetti straps. At the empire-waist is a narrow silken cord wrapped twice around and knotted at the center front with two long tails in a dark plum red. Dangling from the center front is a faceted amethyst teardrop on a short gold chain with tiny amethyst stones. Costumer should appear pregnant.
2. Floor-length loose rectangular long-sleeved robe in the Byzantine fashion with a V-neckline and slight train in a dark navy or dark purple silken furred fleece fabric. The shoulder seams are trimmed with a wide band of a decorative vine of little rosettes pattern in greens, reds, purples, and golds. The trim may be embroidered or finely painted.
3. Each end of the trim bears a small rectangle of blue sequins/seed beads rimmed in clear iridescent seed beads with a small tassel of a medium-sized faceted purple bead with strands of garnet purple and clear iridescent seed beads – one tassel at the neckline and two tassels at the wrist hems. At the V-neck closure of the robe are two small beaded balls with long tassels in garnet purple and clear iridescent seed beads.
4. Low heeled coordinating tailored pumps or flats.
5. Hair is parted in the center and twisted back into a loose, full, long ponytail.
6. Over the head is a fitted cages of four narrow contoured bands in a soft silver while the ponytail is clasped by three bands of graduated size stamped with a Celtic knot-like twisting vine decoration. Natural-occurring hair colors only, no bangs.
7. Carved japor snippet on a delicate silver chain.