Padmé Naberrie of Naboo was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and the sister of Sola Naberrie. Later in her life, Amidala became the secret wife of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and the mother of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo, two of the most important figures in Galactic history. She was also the grandmother of Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo, as well as Ben Skywalker. This relationship made her great-grandmother of Allana Solo, Jacen Solo’s daughter, and an ancestor of Nat, Kol, Cade Skywalker, and Ania Solo.
Amidala was the democratically elected Queen of Naboo before representing the Chommell sector as a Senator in the Galactic Senate. As Queen of Naboo, Amidala fought bravely to liberate her people during the Trade Federation’s invasion in 32 BBY, thus becoming one of the most respected political figures in the galaxy. In 22 BBY, following the Military Creation Act, Anakin Skywalker was assigned to protect her, and following the Battle of Geonosis, the two secretly married on Naboo after the pair fell in love.
1. Strapless fitted bodice with diamond pattern of lightlilac, light lavender, orchid and pale plum fabric, with a scalloped teardrop ornament at center front. Strings of white pearls drape loosely over upper arms, attached to bodice at either side of ornament. Sheer long triangular sleeves attach under arms and end with tassels at each point.
2. V-shaped hip belt or bodice peplum in lightlilac, light lavender, orchid and pale plum fabric with petal and flower design and end with large tassel at center front point.
3. Floor length mermaid cut skirt of graduated lightlilac, light lavender, orchid and pale plum fabric. Sheer ruffled petals/scallops of lightlilac, light lavender, orchid and pale plum fabric cascade down back of skirt flowing into a semi-circle train.
4. Low heeled coordinating tailored pumps or flats.
5. Hair parted in middle and smoothed into three part headpiece of a lightlilac, light lavender, orchid and pale plum petal design, that coordinates with belt. One flower ornament at center of forehead and strings of white pearls draped loosely into two cones at sides of head. Hair in buns emerging from cones. Naturally-occurring hair colors only; no bangs.