Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
Padmé Naberrie of Naboo was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and the sister of Sola Naberrie. Later in her life, Amidala became the secret wife of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and the mother of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo, two of the most important figures in Galactic history. She was also the grandmother of Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo, as well as Ben Skywalker. This relationship made her great-grandmother of Allana Solo, Jacen Solo’s daughter, and an ancestor of Nat, Kol, Cade Skywalker, and Ania Solo.
Amidala was the democratically elected Queen of Naboo before representing the Chommell sector as a Senator in the Galactic Senate. As Queen of Naboo, Amidala fought bravely to liberate her people during the Trade Federation’s invasion in 32 BBY, thus becoming one of the most respected political figures in the galaxy. In 22 BBY, following the Military Creation Act, Anakin Skywalker was assigned to protect her, and following the Battle of Geonosis, the two secretly married on Naboo after the pair fell in love.
1. Fitted top with long slim sleeves and narrow mock turtleneck in an off-white, matte opaque knit fabric. The sleeves are not set-in, have a seam with double topstitching running from the neck at the shoulder line to the cuff, and have narrow rectangular segmented (quilted) elbow/forearm patches. The top also has alternating vertical and horizontal seaming with double topstitching over the bust line and a section below the collar with four vertical pintucks. The shirt must be tucked in. Flesh toned undergarments are recommended for modesty.
2. Two wide armbands of matte light gray curved to fit the circumference of the upper arms.
3. Fitted leggings of an off-white, matte opaque knit fabric with four topstitched seams at the center front and back of each leg. Flesh toned undergarments are recommended for modesty.
4. Knee-high leather or leather-like lug sole boots in a light gray color with dark gray boot shafts. Wrapped about the boots shafts are leather or leather-like shin guards with five straps. The shin guards should have some structure and not be limp.
5. Plain wide firm leather or leather-like belt in a light gray color. Attached are one contoured flap pouch for the left hip and one long narrow contoured holster, all of a light gray leather or faux leather.
6. Silver short or long-barrel Naboo blaster.
7. Hair is parted in the center, pulled back and fastened at nape of the neck. The hair is then twisted into multiple narrow coils twisted further into loops arranged at the nape to create a large bun-like effect. Naturally occurring hair colors only, no bangs.
1. Rectangular wide hat with an attached veil in an off-white, ivory or cream thickly woven matte fabric with an obvious abstract weave. The hat should have some structure and not be limp.
2. Long, full wrapped cape extending to mid-calf in a medium purple thickly woven matte fabric with light purple large Naboo symbols on the inside that are visible from the front and also across the back with alternating design (one up, one down) and obvious abstract light purple cord pattern.
3. Rectangular wide hat with an attached veil in a medium purple thickly woven matte fabric with an obvious abstract weave with a band of dark purple Naboo symbols around the crown. The hat should have some structure and not be limp.