Padmé Naberrie of Naboo was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and the sister of Sola Naberrie. Later in her life, Amidala became the secret wife of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and the mother of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo, two of the most important figures in Galactic history. She was also the grandmother of Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo, as well as Ben Skywalker. This relationship made her great-grandmother of Allana Solo, Jacen Solo’s daughter, and an ancestor of Nat, Kol, Cade Skywalker, and Ania Solo.
Amidala was the democratically elected Queen of Naboo before representing the Chommell sector as a Senator in the Galactic Senate. As Queen of Naboo, Amidala fought bravely to liberate her people during the Trade Federation’s invasion in 32 BBY, thus becoming one of the most respected political figures in the galaxy. In 22 BBY, following the Military Creation Act, Anakin Skywalker was assigned to protect her, and following the Battle of Geonosis, the two secretly married on Naboo after the pair fell in love.
1. Semi-fitted A-line floor-length gown of a sage green and grape purple floral or paisley-like pattern on a dark mustard yellow background. The center front, sides, and center back each have a narrow vertical strip in a larger, coordinating sage green and grape purple floral or paisley-like pattern on a dark yellow mustard background. The fabric may be embroidered, printed or very finely painted. The skirt of the gown should have structure (a narrow hoop skirt is recommended).
2. The sleeves are of a light but warm matte golden sage green pebbly-textured yet fluid fabric, gathered at mid-forearm to wide cuffs of a sage green and grape purple very large floral or paisley-like pattern on a dark mustard yellow background, trimmed with sage green piping. The cuff fabric may be embroidered, printed or very finely painted.
3. Short fitted capelette of a sage green and grape purple very large floral or paisley-like pattern on a dark mustard yellow background, with a tall fitted collar in a plain dark mustard fabric. The bottom edge of the capelette is trimmed with sage green piping. The side seams of the capelette and the collar are trimmed with multiple small buttons and loops covered in the plain dark mustard fabric. The fabric may be embroidered, printed or very finely painted.
4. Low heeled coordinating tailored pumps or flats.
5. Drapey, loose-fitting cowl of a plain dark mustard silk or silk-like fluid fabric. The hair should be pulled back from the face and completely covered
6. Crowning the head must be either of the following: an arched Art Deco-like halo headpiece with a sunburst design filled with a woven basket-like ground in a metallic burnished copper/bronze with hints of gold and green tarnish atop a partial decorative skullcap OR a tall but thin, lightly scalloped halo headpiece covered in a very dense golden yellow lace veil, gathered tightly to the halo, with the gathers framing the face to the shoulders and extending to a point just below the waist.
Calf-length cloak with side front splits for the arms in a grape purple medium-weight matte fabric with a fan-shaped or similar abstract texture.