Padmé Naberrie of Naboo was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and the sister of Sola Naberrie. Later in her life, Amidala became the secret wife of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and the mother of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo, two of the most important figures in Galactic history. She was also the grandmother of Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo, as well as Ben Skywalker. This relationship made her great-grandmother of Allana Solo, Jacen Solo’s daughter, and an ancestor of Nat, Kol, Cade Skywalker, and Ania Solo.
Amidala was the democratically elected Queen of Naboo before representing the Chommell sector as a Senator in the Galactic Senate. As Queen of Naboo, Amidala fought bravely to liberate her people during the Trade Federation’s invasion in 32 BBY, thus becoming one of the most respected political figures in the galaxy. In 22 BBY, following the Military Creation Act, Anakin Skywalker was assigned to protect her, and following the Battle of Geonosis, the two secretly married on Naboo after the pair fell in love.
1. Off-the-shoulder, floor-length, full chemise (or off-the-shoulder full shirt and full gathered skirt) with wide full sleeves gathered to a narrow binding below the wrists in a golden yellow semi-sheer silk or silk-like matte chiffon or georgette, decorated with a pattern of twisting vines, small flowers and tiny cream iridescent 4-petaled sequins. The lower sleeve sections are wrapped in delicate silk or silk-like ribbons pale yellow, pale pink, rose pink and pale green. The skirt should have some fullness (a two-layer chiffon or georgette petticoat in light pink and pale yellow is suggested to achieve this).
2. Corset or boned bodice in a golden yellow silk or silk-like crinkled taffeta or similar fabric type with a contoured top and bottom hem. The center and side fronts are decorated in a petal design of variegated yellow to burnished gold, narrow stems and leaves of variegated spring green to medium green and thin gold swirling lines dotted with small pink/magenta roses. The design may be embroidered or finely painted. The corset also has narrow shoulder straps of golden yellow fabric dotted with small pink/magenta roses and green and gold leaves. The corset should have structure and not be limp.
3. Large, triangular capelette or shawl of a fine golden yellow netting decorated with thin, swirling vines and tiny leaves of gold and green with small pink/magenta roses, dotted with tiny cream iridescent 4-petaled sequins. The hem is scalloped and edged in variegated spring green to medium green satin stitch. The design may be finely painted but embroidery is highly recommended.
4. Small, narrow Art Deco-like burnished silver pin with an amethyst or magenta center stone that resembles a dragonfly as a closure to the cape.
5. White or ivory flats with a painted gold heel.
6. Forehead band of two ribbons with narrow satin cord edging in a golden green dotted with small pink/magenta roses with green and gold leaves.
7. Hair is gathered in to a small bun on either side of the head and encased in golden yellow crocheted hair nets or snoods. The rest of the hair is loosely curled and pulled into a loose ponytail tied with delicate silk or silk-like ribbons in pale yellow, pale pink, rose pink and pale green. Naturally occurring hair colors only; no bangs.
The corset fabric also has vertical lines of small square cut outs along all sections of the corset at fairly even intervals to reveal a matte golden yellow inner layer of fabric beneath.