Padmé Naberrie of Naboo was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and the sister of Sola Naberrie. Later in her life, Amidala became the secret wife of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and the mother of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo, two of the most important figures in Galactic history. She was also the grandmother of Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo, as well as Ben Skywalker. This relationship made her great-grandmother of Allana Solo, Jacen Solo’s daughter, and an ancestor of Nat, Kol, Cade Skywalker, and Ania Solo.
Amidala was the democratically elected Queen of Naboo before representing the Chommell sector as a Senator in the Galactic Senate. As Queen of Naboo, Amidala fought bravely to liberate her people during the Trade Federation’s invasion in 32 BBY, thus becoming one of the most respected political figures in the galaxy. In 22 BBY, following the Military Creation Act, Anakin Skywalker was assigned to protect her, and following the Battle of Geonosis, the two secretly married on Naboo after the pair fell in love.
1. Firm underbodice with full puffed sleeves gathered to wide cuffs of a silver gray drapey matte silk or silk-like fabric. The cuffs have seven flat buttons and cord loops covered in the same silver fabric, with dark gray piping at the cuff edges. The upper sleeves are furthered gathered by four narrow silver filigree armbands with touches of turquoise.
2. Fitted vest with an asymmetrical lapped closure, a tall contoured collar, ending at the high hip of a deep charcoal gray velvet (may have sheer hints of teal or green). Along the center front is a vertical pointed decorative gray panel with a floral design applied and embroidered in gray, charcoal, silver and metallic gold with white and turquoise beads.
3. Very full, floor-length gathered skirt in a semi-textured gunmetal gray silk or silk-like fabric. The skirt should have some structure beneath.
4. Low heeled coordinating tailored pumps or flats.
5. Hair is pulled back and gathered into a small bun at the crown of the head as well as wrapped to form a large double-folded bow at each side of the head. Two silver contoured triangular medallions and one central triangular medallion, each decorated with sweeping silver Art Nouveau-like fans with touches of turquoise are draped over the forehead and ears, linked by 5-6 delicate silver chains. Naturally occurring hair colors only; no bangs.
NOTE: The Museum Replicas gown and shoes are accepted but the hair must be styled and decorated according to the standard for hair listed above in order to qualify for Formal status.