Mara Jade Skywalker was, during different times in her life, an Emperor’s Hand, a smuggler, and later a Jedi Master who sat upon the Jedi High Council. She was raised as a servant to Emperor Palpatine and became a high-level Force-using operative. As an Emperor’s Hand, Jade carried out the Emperor’s bidding, killing Rebels and corrupt Imperials alike with cold professionalism, even as a young woman. As Palpatine’s assassin, she received top-notch training from experts in a variety of fields as well as training in the Force, which was continued by Luke Skywalker years later. After Palpatine’s death, she received his last command, which was to kill Luke Skywalker; however, the death of her Master caused her to go rogue. Eventually she joined smuggler chief Talon Karrde, becoming one of his best smugglers and his second-in-command. During the predations of Grand Admiral Thrawn, she was forced to work with Skywalker, and developed a grudging respect for him. During the Galactic Civil War, Mara Jade proved herself skilled in a variety of fields; she was a good pilot and mechanic and trained in the use of both a blaster and hand-to-hand combat even without relying on the Force.
- Green dress with long sleeves, V or scoop neck, and ends above the knees and green leggings OR Green dress with long sleeves, scoop neck, mid-calf to ankle length, with wrap around overskirt.
- Black or brown boots, at least mid-calf height
- Black or brown belt with silver buckle
- Brown shoulder bag
- Shoulder armor: either black and silver (metallic) or brown and black (eg. leather or foam). Two rectangular insets in each. Each side is shaped different than other.
- Brooch: Circular and silver, 2-3″ in diameter
- Luke Skywalker (ANH or ESB) hero lightsaber hilt
- Long, braided, NATURAL color hair.
You must have at least one of the following items to be accepted:
- Red or Red/Gold hair (either natural or a wig)
- Wraps for both boots; going from the foot up to top of boot.
Revised by LMO on 30 November, 2010.