CHARACTER DESCRIPTION Leia Organa Solo (born Leia Amidala Skywalker) was, at various stages of her life, a politician, revolutionary, and Jedi Knight of the New Jedi Order. The daughter of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and Senator Padmé Amidala of Naboo, Leia was the younger twin sister of Luke Skywalker, and, shortly after her birth, she became the adopted daughter of Bail Organa and Queen Breha of Alderaan, making her a Princess of Alderaan. An accomplished Senator, Leia Organa was most famous for her strong leadership during the Galactic Civil War and other subsequent galactic conflicts, making her one of the galaxy’s greatest heroes. (Source Wookieepedia)
1. Burnished gold/copper metallic bikini top with correct decorative curvature. Suede or suedecloth line the bust cups in the following approvable colors: dark taupe, grayish-green or medium gray. Thin black leather or elastic cording cross in back and attaches to sides of the bikini at shoulder on the top and at the sides on the bottom only.
2. Two burnished gold/copper metallic decorated plates worn front and back at the hips, connected by oval gold/copper metallic pieces. Attached are two gathered skirt panels of a burgundy, wine or dark berry purple shade in an opaque, non-shiny, smooth fabric, no crush velvet, one panel per plate.
3. Suede or suedecloth flat or low-heeled boots (heel should be no higher than 1.5”) in the following approvable colors: dark taupe, grayish-green or medium gray. Burnished gold/copper metallic decoration trim the top of each boot on an angle. Tailored boots only – no Ugg or other chunky or winter boots.
4. Two burnished goldish/copper metallic bracelets: one at the right wrist – a large curvaceous cuff with a hole – and one at the upper left arm – snake-like with the ends looped in.
5. Burnished gold/copper metallic collar with silver chain links.
6. Hair in a large loosely twisted or loosely braided bun with a long braid descending from it. Naturally-occurring hair color only; no bangs.
7. Burnished goldish/copper metallic hair pieces on either side of the bun.
8. Burnished goldish/copper metallic hair ornamental tie at end of the braid.