CHARACTER DESCRIPTION Leia Organa Solo (born Leia Amidala Skywalker) was, at various stages of her life, a politician, revolutionary, and Jedi Knight of the New Jedi Order. The daughter of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and Senator Padmé Amidala of Naboo, Leia was the younger twin sister of Luke Skywalker, and, shortly after her birth, she became the adopted daughter of Bail Organa and Queen Breha of Alderaan, making her a Princess of Alderaan. An accomplished Senator, Leia Organa was most famous for her strong leadership during the Galactic Civil War and other subsequent galactic conflicts, making her one of the galaxy’s greatest heroes. (Source Wookieepedia)
1. Tan or beige shirt, short sleeves reaching almost to the elbow with a wide cuff, folded up with a vented pocket and flap partially sewn to the outside of each sleeve. The pocket can be tucked beneath the cuff or lay over the cuff.
2. Medium gray vest with cap sleeves and decorative topstitching on the right-front and right-back yoke and around the bust.
3. Rank insignia on the front right breast.
4. Cool pale gray or pale blue twill pants, tailored with a natural waist height. A solid burnished yellow or gold non-shiny stripe about 1” wide on each side seam.
5. Low-heeled black leather or leather-like, non-shiny riding boots. Boots must be at least calf-high and loose-fitting; no zippers unless covered.
6. Black watch-like communication device on left wrist.
7. Olive green 2” wide twill belt with a black metal slide in front, one black twill pouch on the left front, 2-3 black twill pouches in the back and a black leather or non-shiny vinyl holster.
8. DDC Defender short-barrel blaster.
9. Hair in braids wrapped around head with a densely braided figure eight-style bun in back. Naturally-occurring hair color only; no bangs.