CHARACTER DESCRIPTION Leia Organa Solo (born Leia Amidala Skywalker) was, at various stages of her life, a politician, revolutionary, and Jedi Knight of the New Jedi Order. The daughter of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and Senator Padmé Amidala of Naboo, Leia was the younger twin sister of Luke Skywalker, and, shortly after her birth, she became the adopted daughter of Bail Organa and Queen Breha of Alderaan, making her a Princess of Alderaan. An accomplished Senator, Leia Organa was most famous for her strong leadership during the Galactic Civil War and other subsequent galactic conflicts, making her one of the galaxy’s greatest heroes. (Source Wookieepedia)
1. White ankle-length gown in an opaque, non-shiny knit fabric with high, fitted collar fastened with hooks/eyes. Gown has a white, partially open hood reaching to just below the waist (gathered rectangle style preferred), wrist-length to knuckle length bell sleeves and slits up the sides to or just below the knee. Gown may not have shoulder seams unless raglan and no center front or back seam. Lining the gown is recommended but not required.
2. Belt is white firm, non-shiny leather or leather-like material with slight “V” shape. It has 8 metal pieces on it, 7 elongated octagonal matching with one pentagon shape in the center front. The 7th octagonal plate is placed over the center back closure. Belt pieces should be spaced according to the wearer’s waist measurement or additional plates identical to the 7 octagonal plates may be added for an even-spaced look (though 8 plates total are preferred and no less than 8 plates allowed).
3. White leather or non-shiny vinyl flat or low (1/4″ to 1 1/2″ in height recommended) soled boots, at least mid calf high without laces or logos.
4. Hair pulled back completely or partially into a large twisted bun at the crown of the head. Naturally-occurring hair color only with streaks of gray applied; no bangs.
5. Lightsaber with blue blade and slim silver hilt (Saberforge EU Leia saber preferred).