CHARACTER DESCRIPTION Leia Organa Solo (born Leia Amidala Skywalker) was, at various stages of her life, a politician, revolutionary, and Jedi Knight of the New Jedi Order. The daughter of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and Senator Padmé Amidala of Naboo, Leia was the younger twin sister of Luke Skywalker, and, shortly after her birth, she became the adopted daughter of Bail Organa and Queen Breha of Alderaan, making her a Princess of Alderaan. An accomplished Senator, Leia Organa was most famous for her strong leadership during the Galactic Civil War and other subsequent galactic conflicts, making her one of the galaxy’s greatest heroes. (Source Wookieepedia)
1. Tan suede or suedecloth A-line dress reaching to the shins with a multi-length, multi-paneled skirt and princess seams. Short sleeved with a V-neck decorated with matching thin suede lacing crisscrossing down the lower half of the V-neck and tied. Matching thin suede lacing in crosses on the princess seams following along the whole length of the seam (to the waist) and the armhole seams. No grommets.
2. Tan suede or suedecloth sash tied around the waist and dangling down the middle.
3. White long sleeves of a natural-looking but crisp fabric and thin dark brown, charcoal gray or black suede or suede-like lace tied at the wrists. Long sleeves can be attached to the upper short sleeve of the dress but must be under the finished edge of the short sleeve with no visible stitching.
4. Flat tailored tan sandals (multi-strap or multi-lacing sandal styles preferred).
5. Long wavy hair (achieved on your own, or by extensions or a wig), pulled back off the face with a long braid that has thin tan suede lacing crossed around the braid. Naturally-occurring hair color only; no bangs.