CHARACTER DESCRIPTION Leia Organa Solo (born Leia Amidala Skywalker) was, at various stages of her life, a politician, revolutionary, and Jedi Knight of the New Jedi Order. The daughter of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and Senator Padmé Amidala of Naboo, Leia was the younger twin sister of Luke Skywalker, and, shortly after her birth, she became the adopted daughter of Bail Organa and Queen Breha of Alderaan, making her a Princess of Alderaan. An accomplished Senator, Leia Organa was most famous for her strong leadership during the Galactic Civil War and other subsequent galactic conflicts, making her one of the galaxy’s greatest heroes. (Source Wookieepedia)
1. White A-line floor-length gown covered in semi-sheer, soft, non-shiny fabric. Gown has an empire-waistline with a distinctive inverted V-shape under the bust and low scoop neckline. Gown should be 2 layers, undergown of white clingy fabric and over-gown of white semi-sheer fabric. A short train to the semi-sheer overlay is preferred but not required.
2. “Wings” flowing from bust out to long draping sleeves, made in same semi-sheer fabric as the overdress.
3. Belt is silver firm, non-shiny leather or leather-like material with slight “V” shape. It has 7 metal pieces on it, 6 elongated octagonal matching with one pentagon shape in the center front. Belt pieces should be spaced according to the wearer’s waist measurement or additional plates identical to the 6 octagonal plates may be added for an even-spaced look (though 7 plates total are preferred and no less than 7 plates allowed).
4. Silver dress shoes up to a 2” heel (2” recommended).
5. Silver collar necklace with 1″ squares and a silver cuff bracelet.
5. Hair pulled into large braided bun with one long braid descending from beneath the bun. Naturally-occurring hair color only; no bangs.