CHARACTER DESCRIPTION Jaina Solo Fel was a Human female Jedi Master of the New Jedi Order, member of the Jedi High Council, the wife of Jagged Fel, the twin sister of Jacen Solo and the older sister of Anakin Solo. Born to Han and Leia Organa Solo, she inherited her father’s mechanical aptitude and her mother’s Force sensitivity, resulting in her eventual training at the Jedi Praxeum. (Source Wookieepedia)
1. A tan tunic reaching mid-thigh with wrist-length sleeves; crosses close in front
2. A tabard of similar or same coloration as the tunic; may be directly attached to the tunic or a separate piece, but wraps behind the neck rather than continuing across the shoulders and down the back (as per traditional Old Republic Jedi)
3. A neck scarf noticeably darker in color than the tunic
4. An obi-like sash of contrasting tans, with at least one (preferably both) fabric noticeably darker than the tunic; sash must cross over at an angle in the middle, with all visible edges of the sash lined with a lighter fabric
5. A brown belt embedded with a narrower, darker belt; narrower belt must protrude from at least three spots within the wider belt
6. At least two silver-colored buckles attached to the front and right side of the narrower belt; squarish and/or rectangular in shape
7. Tan pants, lighter in color than the tunic
8. Brown or tan knee-high, riding-type boots with little or no heel
9. Gauntlets protruding from the sleeves and reaching the knuckles; preferably darker in color than the tunic
10. A row (single or double) of braids starting from behind one ear and ending behind the other; hair, naturally colored, is pulled straight back (no bangs)
Brown contacts and wig, if eyes and hair are not naturally brown
Purple-bladed lightsaber; hilt may be based off any official reference image (Mace Windu Master Replica lightsaber also acceptable)
Side note: as I’ve never contributed to a Costume Standard before, I’m not sure how to organize this list. I would say that the “Optional Items” would be necessary to make this costume “Formal”, but I’m not sure if this character is significant enough to make the division between Formal and Informal.
Side note #2: As there are several conflicting reference images of this costume, I tried my best to make the list in such a way that it encompasses all of the different reference images, and allow for differences in costumes to be accounted for.