Note: For face characters, all costumers should strive for a close resemblance to the character's hair shape and color, facial hair or lack thereof, as well as any body decorations the character may have, such as tattoos and piercings. For hair color, unless exact color is required by the standard, all natural hair colors are accepted.
If the character does not have tattoos, piercings etc. then the costumer should cover up/remove any tattoos, piercings etc. they may have when wearing the costume.
Handmaidens were personal aides to royal personalities of the galaxy.
Perhaps the most notable of handmaidens were the handmaidens of the Monarch of Naboo. An unidentified Queen, who reigned long before the Invasion of Naboo, began the custom for Naboo monarchs to have an entourage of handmaidens to ensure their safety.During the reign of Queen Amidala, the handmaidens bore a striking resemblance to their mistress. They were highly trained in order to act as bodyguards, decoys and confidantes to the Queen,roles devised by Captain Panaka. Queens Jamillia and Kylantha were also known to employ handmaidens.
1. Light, almost medium gray hooded cape that falls below the waist and criss-crosses in the front with small triangular bib is attached at the top of the cape’s front. Dark purple piping runs down both front pieces and the back, dividing the cape into even sections. The hood has a wide dark purple band along the front edge and should hold some shape. Lace appliqués are attached to the front, bib, and across the hood, dyed light lilac.
2. Dark purple, mock-neck, long sleeve shirt should fall to just below the waist.
3. Floor length purple velvet skirt has pleats all the way around. No panne velvet.
4. Hair should be pulled back and hidden under the hood. No bangs. Naturally-occurring hair colors only.
5. Low-heeled coordinating tailored pumps or flats.