Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:30 pm Post subject: Han Solo Post Trash Compactor Standard (Archived)
Han Solo (Episode IV: A New Hope, Post-trash Compactor)
1. Black twill vest with 4 channels/loops at the back yoke, 1 large back pocket and 4 front pockets; the upper right pocket must have quarter moon shape in the upper right corner with a smaller rectangular pocket on top of the larger pocket. Vest should be waist length.
2. White or cream color long-sleeve shirt with placket v-neck and short mandarin collar.
3. Dark blue or navy pocketless pants with accurate red Correllian bloodstripes.
4. Black leather belt punctured entirely with rows of three holes and a two-prong buckle)
5. Black equestrian-type knee-high boots. (leather or leather-look; no laces).
6. Accurate leather gunbelt and buckles with capped holster, correct tools and proper droid caller
7. Stormtrooper belt with front boxes (E-11 holster optional, no grenade)
8. E-11 Stormtrooper blaster, unless local laws prohibit or strongly discourage carrying anything that looks like a firearm.
Formal Requirements: (Must have 3 to be formal)
1. Pintuck down the center front of each pant leg.
2. Riding seam around the seat and down the back of each pant leg.
3. Embroidered bloodstripes. (about 1 inch wide by 1/4 inch high, with only 1/8 of an inch of space between each embroidered section)
4. No visible zipper on the boots.
Updated February 1, 2011
Archived for costumes submitted on or before 8/10/12 or base rejudging.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You can post calendar events in this forum