Willrow Hood 'Ice Cream Machine Guy'
Tibanna Gas Miner
zenix (Todd Blatt)
Active Legion Member
||Willrow Hood 'Ice Cream Machine Guy'
|Tibanna Gas Miner
orange jump suit with correct pocks and code cylinders
accurate ice cream maker
I followed and meet these requirements, posted by Mr Bojangles who also got approved as ICMG:
Ice Cream Maker Guy (Empire Strikes Back)
1. Orange flightsuit with mandarin-style collar and pointed tab, code cylinder pocket on upper left arm, rectangular pocket with a flap closure on upper right arm, and thigh pockets (upper set required, lower set optional). No visible zippers or snaps.
2. Mid-calf black boots (Jack boots or engineer boots are acceptable. No lace up boots. High-Calf boots are acceptable with sufficient blousing of the flighsuit legs.)
3. Old vintage motorized white or light colored ice cream maker.
4. Code cylinders in left shoulder pocket. Two minimum, three maximum.
You must have the following items to be considered formal:
1. Comm pad visible inside comm pad pocket on lower left arm.
Recommended (but not required):