Dormé was a Human female from Naboo and one of the most devoted handmaidens of Padmé Amidala during the former Queen’s time as the Senatorial representative of the Chommell sector in the Galactic Senate.
1. A-line under dress in a matte black fabric, with a high fitted collar and leg o’ mutton sleeves (large and gather above the elbow and fitted below) which end as fingerless gauntlets.
2. Charcoal gray overdress with an uneven black dotted design. The bodice has a drop collar and a princess drop waist, with black matte piping edging the collar, drop waist and all finished hems/armholes as well as an inverted V beneath the bust. The skirt is petal shaped, splitting open in the front to sweep longer in the back.
3. Black jet beaded brooch shaped like a fat teardrop nestles at the bosom.
4. Hair is parted in the centered and gathered to a main braid in the back with two thinner braids criss-crossed in jet beads draping over each shoulder. No bangs. Naturally-occurring hair colors only.
5. Low-heeled coordinating tailored pumps or flats.