Palpatine, also known as Darth Sidious, was a Force-sensitive Human male who served as the last Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic and the first Emperor of the Galactic Empire. A Dark Lord of the Sith in the Order of the Sith Lords, recorded by history as the most powerful who had ever lived, his entire life was the culmination of a thousand-year plan to overthrow the Republic and the Jedi Order from within.
- Floor-length burgundy cross-placket tunic with a band collar and large, very sculpted leg o’ mutton sleeves extending to just past the wrist of a heavily crinkled, textured burgundy fabric with burgundy leather or leather-like cord trim.
- Wide pleated obi of a burgundy crinkled fabric with burgundy cord trim.
- Floor-length, “cross” tabard of a heavily crinkled, textured burgundy fabric with burgundy leather or leather-like cord trim.
- Floor-length open robe of a muted red brocade-like fabric in a vertical geometric pattern with wide shoulders.
- Burgundy tailored pants.
- Black or dark brown tailored knee-high boots or shoes.
- Hair must be shorn above the collar and appropriately styled; naturally occurring hair colors only.
Revised October 21, 2012