Palpatine, also known as Darth Sidious, was a Force-sensitive Human male who served as the last Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic and the first Emperor of the Galactic Empire. A Dark Lord of the Sith in the Order of the Sith Lords, recorded by history as the most powerful who had ever lived, his entire life was the culmination of a thousand-year plan to overthrow the Republic and the Jedi Order from within.
- Floor-length undergown of green shot crinkled taffeta or taffeta-like fabric (gown should be lined for structure) with long sleeves ending below the wrist and a standing collar trimmed in dark red cord.
- Wide, full floor-length very dark green velvet robe with ¾-length notched velvet sleeves, lined in dark mossy gold-green taffeta or taffeta-like fabric.
- Two very dark green velvet yokes attached to the robe at the neckline with hems ending in points both in front and in back – the larger underyoke has points that end at the knees and side slits that rise to the shoulder tips; the smaller overyoke has wide shoulders, hem tips that end just above the waist with a tall collar covered in a decorative applied cord design.
- Very dark green or black tailored pants.
- Black tailored knee-high boots or dress shoes.
- Hair must be shorn above the collar and appropriately styled; naturally occurring hair colors only.
Revised October 21, 2012